Decidí tirar el reloj por la ventana y hacer que el tiempo volara.

viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

sentada sola, hablando con la luna

I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away I want you back…
My neighbors think I'm crazy ,but they don't understand you're all I have
At night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself talking to the
Moon, try to get to You, In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon…
I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town, they say I've gone mad,but they don't know
what I know…
Cause when the sund goes down someone's talking back, they're talking
back
At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself talking to the Moon, try to get to You, In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too, or am I a fool who sits alone, talking to the moon...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario